Youth Speaks cultivates strategic partnerships with corporations that share our belief in the power of youth voice to effect change. These partnerships enable us to multiply our resources and the impact of our work.
How a Partnership with Youth Speaks Will Benefit your Corporation
Corporate Social Responsibility Enhances Reputation
- 92% of Americans say they have a more positive image of a company that supports a cause they care about.
- 66% of Americans stated that a company’s commitment to a social issue is important when deciding which stocks or mutual funds to invest in.
- 77% said it is important when deciding where to work.
Increases Employee Engagement & Productivity
- Employee engagement can generate greater pride, loyalty and passion toward the company’s mission, which can increase productivity by up to 43%.
- Employees want engagement opportunities: 93% say it is important for their companies to provide them with opportunities to become involved in social issues.
Increases Brand Visibility and Marketing Opportunities
- Partnerships enable mutual benefits of brand placement and marketing opportunities in the form of logo placement, sponsorships, website visibility and word of mouth.
- Corporate partners will be listed on our corporate page and featured corporations will be exhibited on Youth Speak’s website
- Our website averages about around 3,000 visits per day and 35,000 pageviews monthly.
The most successful partnerships are multifaceted and integrated into a company’s philanthropic, marketing and communications strategies. There are a wide variety of sponsorship benefits and recognition opportunities at every level of commitment. We will work with you to maximize the impact of your investment on behalf of youth, and look forward to working with you to develop a package tailored to your specific needs that can include:
Corporate Membership - Annual giving forms the bedrock of support for Youth Speaks’ mission. We offers corporate membership opportunities at many levels, complete with the promise that these contributions will be highly leveraged and generate significant programmatic returns. Your corporate membership with Youth Speaks demonstrates to your customers and clients a lasting commitment to Youth Development, Arts Education, and the power of youth voice to effect change.
Sponsorships – From our annual celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and his lessons of civic engagement to dozens of performances, to in-school residencies and our Annual Friendraiser Dinner, Youth Speaks offers numerous event and programmatic opportunities for corporate sponsorship.
Philanthropy – Youth Speaks makes the most of corporate philanthropic support by leveraging gifts with additional private, in-kind and governmental contributions. Whether at a local, regional or national scale, corporate philanthropic gifts are investments in the future of our communities that generate substantial returns.
Contact our team for more information about partnership with Youth Speaks:
Executive Director James Kass email@example.com
Director of Individual and Corporate Giving Angelina Acevedo firstname.lastname@example.org